- Install OpenCV 2.4.3 Mac OS X (Mountain Lion).
- Compilation on Mac OS X - Stellarium Wiki?
- Step 1: Install the License File (commercial editions only)?
- Installing Qt and compiling capybara webkit.
- Installing Qt for Mac OS X | Qt .
You should check that it correctly set up at an auto-detected kit with the compiler, Qt version, and debugger:. This is a good time to create some sample projects to test your installation.
Getting Started With Qt and Qt Creator on MacOS
Testing both widget and QML-based projects is recommended. You are now ready for Qt software development on macOS. Assumptions and Prerequisites For this example we'll install Qt 5.
Install Qt Creator on Mac OSX
Install Apple Developer Tools 1. Install Qt 1. Using the distribution from the Qt Company 1. With HomeBrew 1.
c++ - Qt and c++11 with OSX Mountain Lion - Stack Overflow
Install CMake and git 1. With MacPorts 1. In the instructions below, we therefore recommend that you install your own version of Python.
- burning movies to dvd on mac.
- Getting Started With Qt and Qt Creator on MacOS | ICS.
- Qt Documentation.
- Step 2: Build the Qt Library.
- Compilation on Mac OS X!
- You are here.
- apple power mac g4 desktop?
You will then have two versions of Python living on your system at the same time. It can be confusing to make sure that when you install packages they are installed for the correct Python so beware. Download and install the latest version of 32 bit Python 2.
Next, choose your package installer of choice either Macports or Homebrew and follow the instructions below. If you do not have either go to their respective websites and install one of the other as needed.
One way to get them is to install XCode. If you are using OS X